Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sacred Geometry

Sacred geometry is set of universal patterns which may reflect the way in which life manifests containing a specific numerical design that exists in most natural forms of life.
I am interested in this theory because I feel this may lead me to making more purposeful jewellery. I am hoping that by using sacred geometric shapes, my jewellery may impact some kind of positive change for the wearer, whether it be to heal the wearer or to bring harmony and release negativity. I am also highly drawn to many of the geometric patterns I'm not 100% sure why but I find some of them really beautiful maybe because they are soothing to look at and serve as a key to connecting with the universe to some extent and unlocking spiritual enlightenment. Or maybe they're just nice to look at, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment